Algorithmic trading platform TSLab for creating trading robots – an overview of the platform, strategies, development and testing of trading robots. TSLab is an exchange platform for creating and implementing
automated trading robots . Here you can assemble mechanical commercial systems of any level of complexity: from basic platforms to global professional sites. The indisputable advantage of TSLab is that you do not need to have knowledge of
programming languages to work with this platform – all stages are carried out using automated tools and formed visual design blocks.
Algorithmic trading platform TSLab: what kind of platform and what functionality does it have
The TSLab platform is focused on the development, creation, implementation and testing of trading robots based on historical data, so that in the future the mechanical system can be used in real trading.
Note! To create trading automated and mechanical algorithms, you do not need to have knowledge of programming languages, since the systems are assembled with a ready-made toolkit provided by TSLab.
The main functions of the visual trading system are:
- Planning and development by the client of his own trading strategies of any complexity.
- Combining a mechanical system with your stock charts.
- Create visual sections with data reflected in the graphical curve.
The platform includes all the basic functionality that the terminals of stock traders imply: the ability to view prices set by the seller or buyer for the current deal, the formation of graphic curves, access to the use of tools designed to work with charts, etc.
This section forms the basis of the service. It allows you to create automated trading assistants from standard cubes. As a result, the user receives a trading strategy. If there are not enough cubes, you can always add them.
Administrator accepting applications
This function will be relevant for traders who are engaged in speculative transactions in the trading markets. It has the form of a table of limit orders and works with deals directly.
An indispensable tool in the development of mechanized assistants is the risk manager. It is quite difficult to use, you will have to dig into its settings. The risk module can be assigned to a trading robot that you have previously developed, or to another system with algorithms. Each trading strategy has its own set of filters.
Reference! It is better not to use the function in relation to
scalping algorithms .
Algorithmic Trading Department
Trading mechanized systems formed on the basis of TSLab are immediately automated and the corresponding systems are already used in practice. This department allows you to impose this mode on several commercial exchanges at once. Management is carried out through the use of a set of functions that apply to an unlimited number of scenarios.
Note! Operations performed on each individual bot are collected in tabular or graphical form.
The mechanism of operations with cryptocurrency
The TSLab platform provides traders with the opportunity to trade not only with classical means, but also conduct transactions with digital currency, and the ability to connect to several cryptocurrency markets at once reduces the risk of possible losses. In addition to the linear trading model, you can also choose to trade in commodities and options.
Reference! The creators of the platform have introduced specialized strategies for working with options into the functionality of TSLab.
How to download, connect and configure the TSLab trading platform
You can download a safe version of the TSLab visual trading platform only through the official website of the broker.
Note! Do not download programs from unverified sources. Most often, these versions are distributed by scammers who subsequently hack into accounts and available accounts on a PC.
How to install the TSLab platform: step by step instructions
Platform installation: After the program is downloaded from the official source, select the TSLab20Setup.exe file to save it to your device. Specify the interface language. To successfully install the TSLab program on a PC, the Microsoft.NET Framework 4.6.2 component must be loaded on the operating system.
Read the license agreement carefully and click “Accept”.
The system will suggest a folder where the file will be uploaded. Select “Install”.
The platform will start immediately after downloading to the PC, if you ticked the appropriate box.
Connecting the program: activating and configuring TSLab
To start the service and connect it to existing servers, you should specify the TSLab activation key in the line provided for input. This personal code can be obtained from the creators of the platform on the official website. To connect TSLab:
- Open the site and go to the “Data provider manager” section.
- Find the corresponding tab with the source and click on the “Key” line in the menu on the right side.
- You will see a line in which you need to specify the received set of numbers and click the “OK” button.
If all actions were performed correctly, the status of the “Demo server” will change to “Registered” and the program will be ready to work.
To connect to trading platforms through TSLab, you need to specify the basic login data in the “Data Provider” section: login, secret code, online site address and digital identifier of the program serving certain Internet connections on the attached address (IP). To get the login and secret code from the program, you need to connect the
Transaq Connector service . You can do this in your TSLab personal account in the “Trade” – “ITS” – “Getting a new information trading network” tab. The login will appear in the “Reporting” section in the notifications tab, and the set of characters responsible for the password will be sent by SMS to the specified contact number.
To enter the basic access parameters, go to the settings of the newly created data provider with all the necessary information. The program is activated, configured and ready to go.
User manual: important points in working with the program
We figured out the installation, activation and configuration of the trading visual platform. However, there are several more important aspects that should be considered and dealt with before starting to work with the platform.
Working with online information and historical data
The platform supports both online information and historical sources. To work with historical sources:
- Through the settings, go to “Connection Manager” – “Add” – “Using historical data ..”.
- Enter the name of the brokerage department, then form or specify the address of the folder where the information will be stored.
- Specify the minimum possible change in the instrument, then select the unit of the asset and the currency designation that will be displayed in the messages tab.
- Transfer the file to the storage location and download the text broker on the PC, which will be the storage medium in the trading strategy.
To work with online information:
- As in working with historical data, through the “Connection Manager” select “Using online data” from the drop-down list.
- Select the name of the brokerage department, coordinate the information received from the data provider, and click on the “Next” button.
- Move the button in the “Operation” tab to the right position to connect the connection.
- In Status Bar, check the box to display the connect button on the status bar.
TSLab program settings
Go to the general settings of the program and check the box “Create a backup copy of the workspace”.
Note! If there is not enough RAM or its reserves are almost exhausted, check the box in the “Optimization” window.
Set all necessary values for working with the program. Specify the connector path type. As soon as all the necessary data and values for comfortable work with the program are configured and put in order, click “Save”. You can start developing trading automated and mechanical assistants.
Trading robots: how to develop an effective algorithm for trading on the stock exchange in TSLab and test it
- To build an effective trading strategy in the TSLab editor, go to the “Manage Scenarios” menu and select the “Create New” function. Come up with a name for the future algorithm. The generated script will be displayed in the list of available windows.
- Click on the “Edit” button to start developing the algorithm. The editor will provide all the necessary tools for the work. Just drag and drop the necessary elements into the free space of the editor.
- Note! Before creating a trading strategy, build its logical model, follow the pattern of instruments that will follow each other.
- Build a logical connection between the selected elements: arrange them in the order in which they should go.
- Go to the “Properties” section, where you set the necessary parameters and save the developed strategy.
Testing trading assistants
Once a trading algorithm is developed, it should be tested. To run the example:
- Download the script to your PC.
- Sign in to your TSLab account.
- In the control panel, select “Lab”, and from there go to “Scripts”.
- When the window opens, select “Load from file”, select the downloaded algorithm and click “Open”.
- By double-clicking on the script loaded from the list presented, wait until it opens and shows itself in practice.
Api based on the trading visual editor TSLab is a collection of collected bibliographic materials based on the .NET Framework software platform, which make it possible to develop algorithms for this site.
Interesting! If you form an algorithm from cubes, the editor system automatically translates it into the C# programming language and implements it.
Trading robots for Tslab: ready-made solutions
If you do not want to bother with drawing up a logical plan, developing, implementing and testing an automated system assistant, you can use a ready-made solution – choose a generated, adapted and customized work in the Day Trading School store –
https://daytradingschool.ru/magazin-torgovyx-robotov /magazin-torgovyx-robotov-tslab-2-0/ . Here are collected exclusively proven, effective and highly profitable trading models for every taste, budget and wishes.
Troubleshooting: errors in updating and uninstalling the program
Issue: “There is no editor associated with this file”
The reasons for this problem may be:
- file association violations;
- the antivirus operating on the PC blocks the launch of the program;
- by default, the operating system does not run the files installed on the PC.
In the latter case, go to the directory of installed applications, find the TSLab20Setup.exe file. and right click on it. In the control panel that appears, find the “Properties” section.
Then go to the tab shown in the screenshot and set the “Read Only” option, select “Unblock” and save the changes.
Error “The service is open but located in the notification area of the Windows operating system”
During the platform setup process, you can specify the option “Send to the notification area” when closing in the main application window. The service will continue to function, so when you open it further through the TSLab icon, it will not start.
To solve the problem, open the notification area of your OS and right-click on the TSLab icon, then select the “Run” option.
Platform won’t open due to unrecognized errors or TSLab configuration issue notification
This situation occurs after an unplanned end of a computer session due to, for example, a power outage. The program does not have time to fix the changed arrangement of elements. To solve the problem, go to the TSLab settings and automate the creation of a backup copy of the configuration by moving the slider. All new changes to the elements will be recorded in the memory of backup files in case of unforeseen situations and changes in the operation of the PC.
To successfully run the application, drag the configuration document you think is the problem to another store so that the visual platform does not detect it when it starts.
Note! A faster way is to simply give the file a different name and leave it in the same folder
The corrupted document is most likely where you send all the files. Initially, the system automatically collects configuration files in the My Documents repository, however, some users change the save path manually.
If the document with the main characteristics is not in the “My Documents” folder and you do not remember where it was sent when changing the path, you can use the search on the PC system by entering the query “*.tlws” in the search line.
After the lost corrupted document is found, transfer it or rename it, then open the TSLab application – if it opened without problems and works in the correct mode, then the problem was hidden in the “*.tlws” document.
Reference! If you need a backup of the folder with the main system settings, just change the permission of the document from filename.tlw_backup to filename.tlws. Having opened the visual editor, go to the settings and find the “File” – “Upload” section in the menu and enter the name of the repository where the extended folder is loaded.
Error “Some icons are broken in the Operating system”
This error often appears after the release of new updates to the Windows operating system. It has not yet been fixed by the developers, as a result, when you double-click on the program icon, nothing happens – the window does not open, the download does not go. The situation can be corrected only by running the program from the root directory – C:\Program Files (x86)\TSLab 2.0. If the program opens without problems, right-click and create a new active shortcut on the desktop with this application configuration.
Problem: “TSLab software updates are not available / do not appear in the settings”
If you do not update any application designed for a PC in time, it will begin to freeze, intermittently, or completely stop launching. If, for unknown reasons, the TSLab service does not release updates or does not make them available to you (the version number, which can be found by going through the “Main Menu” to the “Help” section, and from there to the “About the program”, remains unchanged), and at the next trying to request notifications – here it is important that the anti-virus program on the PC is disabled – the visual editor system notifies you that an updated version of the program has been released that you do not see, you can use the following methods:
- Contact the TSLab support service detailing the essence of the problem.
- Reinstall the service, having previously removed it with standard tools of the Windows operating system.
- Remove the current version of the visual editor and download the release version of the program from the official website of the TSLab developers.
How to assemble a robot in TSLab in an hour – creating trading robots on the platform, testing strategies: https://youtu.be/BokGTu0YbvY
TSLab visual editor interface
The main components of the visual-functional platform are:
- Main control panel . From here you have access to all the functional buttons and features of the service.
- Status bar . All relevant system information regarding this platform is collected here: operations performed, connection to the server, etc.
- Sheets . These sections are responsible for combining service windows and quickly varying between them. The presence of this tab allows you to organize the workspace so that the work does not stop and the user does not waste time looking for the desired window or tab. You can place them in any convenient order. Moving between leaf windows is carried out by clicking on the left side of the mouse, hovering the cursor over the window title in the “Status Bar”.
- Working panel . This interface element is interactive and convenient for efficient organization of the workplace. It includes the set of windows that is divided into groups using the element described above, which, in turn, is collected by zones where new tabs will be placed.
Scripts and indicators in TSLab: main properties and their distribution into groups
Scripts created on the TSLab visual editor platform have the following technical properties:
- Open the properties of the created algorithm in the settings for the main parameters of automated and mechanical scenarios.
- “Tool” – “Recalculation interval” – select the time interval “Date from” – “Date to”, – and then check the box that is responsible for real-time updates.
The rest of the parameters and properties of the elements are configured by the user at will. As for indicators, the TSLab visual platform provides them in large numbers and divides them into two categories:
- Flow indicators are those that are a consequence of a source and have a history. They are standard bars, that is, they do not fix certain elements of the graphic image, but calculate the data bar by bar – from the current bar to the completed one.
- The remaining indicators , respectively, are not streaming. It can be updated data or values for “Positions”.
The importance and development of automated trading in the market is growing, therefore, the relevance of the corresponding trading robots is also rapidly increasing. The TSLab exchange platform is a visual editor that will help in the development and implementation of automatic and mechanical trading systems of any complexity: from elementary to professional.